Carbon fiber, power, sound, and high-tech forged rims: these are the four vital cornerstones of the exclusive NOVITEC ROSSO refinement program for the new Ferrari 458 Speciale.
With a power increase to 468 kW / 636 hp, NOVITEC ROSSO propels the two-seater to a new top speed in excess of 330 km/h. Continue reading for full details.
The 2015 Lexus NX 200T F-Sport will arrive in the US market later this year. The all-new 2.0-liter gasoline turbo will power the new NX 200t F-Sport along with the hybrid drive train, details for which will announced closer to the launch.
MTM, the German Tuners, have unveiled a performance package for the 2014 Audi RS Q3. The package pushes the RS Q3 to another level. The max power output has increased from 310 hp to 410 hp (an increase of 100 hp), torque has increased from 420 Nm to 570 Nm ( an increase of 150 Nm ) and top speed has bumped from 250km/h to 268 km/h.
Check out the 2015 Volkswagen Passat after the jump.
Subaru recently announced pricing for its all-new 2015 Subaru Legacy models. While the pricing has stayed almost the same as the previous model (within 2%), the company has added quite a few features to entice the customer.
Among the improvements for 2015 MY Legacy include the 2.5 liter Boxer engine with increased power to 175 horsepower and improved fuel economy of 26 city/36 highway MPG. Active Torque Vectoring, an enhancement of the Vehicle Dynamics Control (VDC) stability and traction control system contributes to more neutral cornering is now standard on all Legacy trim levels. The Active Grille Shutter system that helps to improve fuel economy by reducing wind resistance is standard on 4-cylinder models.
The kit increases the performance by 60 hp and 130 Nm over the stock performance. With this added power, the Porsche 911 Turbo S completes the sprint from 0 to 100 km/h in just 2.8s vs 3.1 (stock model). The top speed has been increased to 328 k/h ( an increase of 10 km/h over stock model ).
The all-new 2015 Edge offers smooth and precise Adaptive Steering technology, Adaptive Noise Cancellation system and Front Split View Camera technology (makes negotiating difficult junctions or parking spaces with restricted visibility easier through the use of a 180-degree camera system installed at the front of the vehicle).
Check out the videos for detailed technology feature explanation and understanding:
- Hands-Free Tailgate (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdAE1jwfctk&feature=plcp)
- SYNC 2,Ford’s advanced in-car connectivity and voice-control system (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfa-zhdw7SU)
- Enhanced Active Park Assist with Perpendicular Parking and Cross Traffic Alert (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmcvaO4VenU)
- Intelligent All Wheel Drive with Torque Vectoring Control and Curve Control (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtyx-7rNpFc)
- Active City Stop (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPU8I7T1zzU)
- Blind Spot Information System (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI-efepR0Bg)
- Lane Keeping Aid (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_mUyQmxJQY)
- Traffic Sign Recognition (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJfa2HsTtlg)