Novitec Rosso Pictures and Wallpapers:
Novitec Rosso pictures and wallpapers as well as news for all the latest and greatest Novitec Rosso manufactured till date - Page : 1
- Novitec Rosso Ferrari 458 Speciale 2014
- Novitec Ferrari F12 Berlinetta N LARGO 2014
- Novitec Tridente Maserati GranCabrio MC 2013
- Novitec Torado Lamborghini Aventador 2013
- Novitec Fiat Panda 2012
- Novitec Rosso Ferrari 458 Spider 2012
- Novitec Rosso Race 606 - Tuned Ferrari California 2011
- Novitec Rosso Refines Ferrari 458 Italia
- Maserati GranCabrio from Novitec Tridente 2011
- Novitec Tridente Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale 2011
- Novitec Tridente Maserati Quattroporte 2011
- Novitec Rosso Ferrari SA APERTA 2011
- Novitec Rosso Ferrari 612 Scaglietti
- Novitec Rosso Ferrari 599 GTO 2011
- Novitec Alfa Guilietta 2011
- Novitec Alfa Romeo 8C Spider
- Novitec Tridente Maserati Quattropote
Novitec Rosso Company Information
Since 1990, Claus Ettensberger Corporation continues to be unique in the automotive aftermarket-place. Most distinct, is the breadth of brands that CEC distributes. The world’s finest vehicles have a tuner at CEC to enhance their aesthetics, comfort, individuality and performance. Luxury alloy wheels that are available up to 24” for most European, import and domestic vehicles, trucks and SUVs, also have a home at CEC.
These industry leading brands consist of; AC Schnitzer tuning for BMW/MINI Cooper made in Germany, TECHART tuning for Porsche made in Germany, NOVITEC Rosso tuning for Ferrari made in Germany, Oettinger tuning for Audi and Volkswagen made in Germany, Antera road wheels made in Italy, AZEV road wheels made in Germany, and Claus Ettensberger Signature Edition wheels. A dynamic partnership unites CEC and BRABUS, the world’s largest Mercedes-Benz tuner, into BRABUS USA, LP with Claus Ettensberger as the Principal Partner and President.
Claus Ettensberger Corporation has distribution centers in California and Florida. The parts and services are available through a network of authorized distributors throughout the US, Canada and Mexico. State-of-the-art tuning centers in West Los Angeles and Newport Beach have been complimented by a brand new facility in Miami.