Pagani Zonda Cinque Pictures
Pagani Zonda Cinque is one of those exotic limited edition cars which are hard to get hands on. Only 5 (cinque) Zonda Cinque will be produced and all cinque Zondas are taken up at the price tag of 1 million Euros plus tax.
Zonda Cinque is the road-legal version of the race-track-only Pagani Zonda R. The Cinque sprints from 0 to 60 mph in just 3.4 seconds with the 678 horsepower and 575 lb.ft. of torque. Cinque has a top speed of 218 mph (350 km/h) and weighs about 40 lbs less than the Pagani Zonda F.
Check out the hi-res Pagani images and official details after the jump.
Zonda Cinque Press Release
A project born to satisfy the request of the Pagani dealer for Hong Kong “SPS”, an incredibile car which will be produced only in 5 (five) limited pieces, already all sold and will be street legal. It will be the first Pagani car to be equipped with sequential gearbox manageable both with paddles behind the steering and with the traditional gear stick on central tunnel. Besides, it will be the first Zonda to
use the new Pagani invention, the carbon-titanium, a special fiber purposely created for the Zonda Cinque, which will be eventually used on the new generation models. This monster has 678 hp, 780 Nm torque, forged monolock titanium wheels, bolts and nuts will fully be done in titanium and boast the Pagani logo.
The interiors are refined and at the same time reveal the sporting attitude of this
car. Racing leather seats developed by Toora, 4-points seatbelts and molibden
steel roll-bars with carbon fiber coating.
The Zonda Cinque total weight will be 20 Kg lighter then the F model, will have new Pirelli tyres, with special compounds for the car.
Suspensions and springs will be in ergal and titanium developed with the latest technology from Öhlins, in accordance with the Pagani specifications. Four different settings, 10 adjustments each, to separate high and low frequencies, both in compression and extention.
The body is equipped with a longer front spoiler, new designed rear wing, central air intake on monocock, extra air intakes for rear brakes. Flat bottom and new rear air extractors will improve the downforce up to 750 Kg at 300km.
- Mercedes Benz AMG engine, 678 hp,
- ECU, Traction control , ABS by Bosch
- Inconel/titanium exhaust system coated with ceramic
- Suspensions in magnesium and titanium
- Cima sequential gearbox (6 speed), robotized by Automac enginnering
- APP monolitic wheels forged in aluminium and magnesium.
- wheel size : front 9x19 – rear 12,5x20
- Pirelli PZero tyres. Size: front 255/35/19 - rear 335/30/20
- Toora Racing Seats in carbon fiber, with leather cover
- Carbon Fiber steering wheel
- Brembo brakes in carbo-ceramic self ventilated with hydraulic servo brake,
- Size: front 380x34 mm, monolitic 6 piston caliper; rear 380x34 mm, monolitic 4 piston caliper.
- Dry weight 1210 Kg
- Weight distribution in driving condition: 47% front, 53% rear
- Acceleration: 0-100 Km in 3.4 sec., 0-200 in 9.6 sec.
- Braking: 100-0 km in 2.1 sec., 200-0 km 4.3 sec.
- Maximum side acceleration: 1,45 G (with road tyres, NO CUP)
The Zonda Cinque will be a piece of art able to speed over 350 Km/h. A special colour livery will distinguish this unique, exclusive, 1ML Euro + tax model. Only five pieces for five wealthy Pagani lovers.